Left to right, top to bottom:
1. Block Shop, Clover scarf in Coral, India, $120.
2. Across Africa, Natural Gold Woven Earrings, Africa, $30
3. Territory, Rust and Turquoise Tea Cup #2, Japan/USA, $38
4. Aiayu, Comfy Handknitted Tea Warmer, Bolivia, €96.10
5. LuRu Home, Faded Floral Pillow, China, $185
6. Territory, Handwoven Ikat Tote Bag, Thailand, $68
7. Proud Mary, Navajo iPad/Clutch, Guatemala $60
8. Ock Pop Tok, Khanna Scarf, Laos, $52
9. Wild Tussah, Day to Night Handbag - Snowflake Weave, Vietnam, $186
10. DARA Artisans, Alpaca Cape, Peru, $275
11. Someware, San Mateo Hammock, $200
12. Les Indiennes, Petit Elephant Napkin, India, $20
And in the main image, House of Wandering Silk's Sari Bead Jhumka Necklace in Pink, India, €33.
Because there's so much out there to give, more items will be added to Folk Ark's Keep collection until a few days before 10 May so continue checking back for beautiful handmade ways to give back to your mama and your world!
NB: Keep currently doesn't accommodate currencies other than USD so always click through to check the actual availability and price of an item.