Mothers around the globe are soon to be acknowledged, hopefully, in a shower of thoughtful gifts, so Folk Ark has rounded up a handful of lovely items of artisan craft from around the internet with which you can bestow your gratitude. If it's the thought that counts then why not think all the way from the maker to the mother.
Left to right, top to bottom:
1. Block Shop, Clover scarf in Coral, India, $120.
2. Across Africa, Natural Gold Woven Earrings, Africa, $30
3. Territory, Rust and Turquoise Tea Cup #2, Japan/USA, $38
4. Aiayu, Comfy Handknitted Tea Warmer, Bolivia, €96.10
5. LuRu Home, Faded Floral Pillow, China, $185
6. Territory, Handwoven Ikat Tote Bag, Thailand, $68
7. Proud Mary, Navajo iPad/Clutch, Guatemala $60
8. Ock Pop Tok, Khanna Scarf, Laos, $52
9. Wild Tussah, Day to Night Handbag - Snowflake Weave, Vietnam, $186
10. DARA Artisans, Alpaca Cape, Peru, $275
11. Someware, San Mateo Hammock, $200
12. Les Indiennes, Petit Elephant Napkin, India, $20
Because there's so much out there to give, more items will be added to Folk Ark's Keep collection until a few days before 10 May so continue checking back for beautiful handmade ways to give back to your mama and your world!
NB: Keep currently doesn't accommodate currencies other than USD so always click through to check the actual availability and price of an item.